Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm so teeth to see you

So I realized in my last post when I announced that Henry finally got his teeth that I failed to provide pictorial evidence.  This is not really an oversight as it is a practical impossibility to get a proper picture of a 9 month old.  Couple that with trying to get a proper picture at a certain angle where you can actually see the teeth...well, I hadn't managed it at the time when I wrote the last post.  I gathered my patience and tried tonight.  Success!
Teeth!  I see the teeth!

And another...



Here is a small sampling of the pictures I suffered through in an attempt to get the above pictures:


This last one just screams, "I'm so not letting you near my mouth, mother."

I hope you appreciate the lengths I go for this blog for your entertainment.  Ha.

In other news, guess who's standing?


3 comments:

  1. Awesome teeth! Gotta love digital cameras. I don't know how some of my favorite childhood pictures were taken without having multiple tries.

    BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor guy looks like he is in prison in the last picture... must have been upset the packers lost i'm guessing

    love,
    auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was taken before the Packers lost. He was just sad that he couldn't fall to his death on the stairs. Babies, hey?

    ReplyDelete