Monday, March 26, 2012

March in Photos

I've run out of time tonight to give you a proper post.  Instead I'll give you my favorite pictures from March.  Just so you know, Henry is doing much better now.  He caught a cold a week after the stomach flu but he's definitely on the mend now.

Henry practicing his texting skills much to his father's amusement.

 
At Sing-Along-Tots practicing his castanet skills.

Giving the ball the business.

Sharing some crisps with Daddy.

"Flowers are like, whatever."

Getting a kiss from my boy on Mother's Day.

Watching something incredibly amusing...probably 'Chuggington'.

Check out the new top teeth!

It's 5:30 in the morning!  Time to bother the cat!

Playing 'Die Hard' outside.  Henry plays the part of Bruce Willis.

And finally...a little video to show how English my child is:


2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I watched that video three times and it made me laugh every time! Super cute pictures too!

    BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth: He actually does that for any drink that we have on hand but it's the most funny when it's a pint glass.

    ReplyDelete