Friday, June 29, 2012

Idea #38 on how to entertain your kid

OK listen, I let my kid crawl around on the floor in public places...a lot. I make sure he doesn't bug anybody, stick anything horribly foreign in his gob and always have baby wipes on hand once he's done.



I send my love to the spotty kid working his part time job who entertained Henry for a good 20 minutes. Yes, Henry chased the little yellow car for 20 minutes and his hands may have been black when I pulled him away. Baby wipes! It's all good.

Also, I feel a tad bit guilty that I didn't actually buy anything.

But then Henry's Auntie Maggie got him these and I forgot all about my guilt.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! It is like watching a cat with a laser pointer. That was so funny!

    BH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS just like a cat with a laser pointer. Though Henry did manage to catch the car occasionally.

      Delete