Saturday, July 21, 2012

A bit of a change

I have been meaning to write more here but just never seem to get around to it.  There are so many little things that come up that aren't full post worthy but are fun and deserve a mention.   If you all don't mind, I think I'm going to change the format of this blog to more a 'status update' than full on essay type posts.  I'm sure I'll get wordy here and there but most of the time it's going to be sweet and simple.  At least you'll get more of a reason to check in here anyway.

With that said, here's a quick collage of Henry loitering over at Liverpool One (the outdoor shopping mall in the center of town).   Henry is pretty good being pushing around in the stroller while I go in and out of all the shops as long as I take him out of the stroller at the end to play.   These stairs were actually quite tall (compared to normal steps) and I admit I huffed a bit every time he got too far up and I had to bring him back down.


The day after this was taken, Henry woke up with a rash all over his body.  We took him to the doctors and he is fine, just a common viral infection called roseola.   Our outing didn't cause the infection - in fact the rash indicates that he had the infection for days and this is just the last bit of it - but I'm glad I got these shots before the little man was covered in spots.   You can't expect to become a baby GQ model covered in spots after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment